Besides selling quality, custom windows and doors, we offer a wide variety of services to our customers.
Kolbe Gallery Seattle offers inspiration, advice and professional installation of Kolbe® windows and doors. Being conveniently located in Seattle, we serve all of Washington state. Following is a more complete list of what we have to offer.
- Expansive gallery showcasing Kolbe’s artisan-quality wood & aluminum clad windows, doors, and other building products
- A wealth of information about products, options, design assistance, and advice from experienced professionals
- Consultations available, quotes provided upon request, and orders of Kolbe products processed internally
- Product literature available as well as samples of colors, stains, wood species, hardware and other materials
- Quick turn-around on product quotes
- Technical support for architects, builders, contractors & other building professionals
- Product integration and detailing the right product for the application, performance and function.
- Detailed shop drawings, factory engineering reviews and product installation guidelines.
- AIA Accredited Continuous Education Training (AIA/CES) sessions can be held by Kolbe staff members either at the showroom or the customers’ location. These sessions help architects earn “Learning Units” as required annually by state and/or professional associations
- Kolbe product installation available and provided by experienced installation professionals
- Assistance available for window and door measurements prior to ordering
- Complementary servicing is provided for all window and door packages sold by Kolbe Gallery Seattle